Monday, May 18, 2009

Must See TV

I have been glued to the television set this past week or so...

Joan Rivers as the Celebrity Apprentice. I was glad to see her beat that witch of a poker player, Annie Duke. Side note, Jessie James is a hottie!

America's Next Top Model...I was hoping the other girl would win. I have already forgotten her name, the one with the big eyes. I liked her.

Danny Gokey got sent home on American Idol. Unelievable! I love Kris Allen. I think he is the most marketable of all of them. The teenage girls must feel the same way because someone is sure voting for him. I think it will be Adam's win though.

Poor Izzie! Poor George! The Grey's Season Finale was a big surprise (and heart wrencher).

Who did Mike marry last night? My vote is on Susan. Poor Katherine is way too desperate, even for a housewife.

Can't forget about Pam and Jim!

I agree with the folks that think the Biggest Loser lost too much weight. She is skinny!

I don't usually watch the dancing show but I have it recording tonight just to see their final numbers.

I think that is all of my telelvision shows that have had endings this past week or so. I am ready for some new shows to start to help pass the time until fall.

5 comments:

SchauerPuff said...

And I thought I watched a lot of t.v. :) Pam and Jim are preggers! I'm so excited for them (as if they're a real couple). I haven't watched Dancing with the Stars in a few weeks; it almost bores me. But I'd be willing to bet that girl from the Bachelor will win - as sort of consolation prize for what that jerk did to her. ha, ha. And Allison is the big-eyed girl who should have won ANTM. I LOVE that show! Never got into Celebrity Apprentice either.

YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW YOUR MAILING ADDRESS....I have a b-day card for you!

Heather said...

Address is Heather Crews, P.O. Box 11, Prairie Home, MO 65068. Send me yours too, I want to send you a prize!

SchauerPuff said...

YAY!!! I love prizes! :) Okay, I will get your card out in tomorrow's mail, yippee! I love and miss you lots.

SchauerPuff said...

OOOPSY, forgot the address:

520 County Road 103
Walnut, MS 38683

SchauerPuff said...

....and how was Billy Joel?!? :)