Wednesday, May 13, 2009

St. Louis Bound

It's finally time for the Elton John and Billy Joel concert tomorrow night. I am so excited for the concert and the time away. Kevin was in charge of finding us a place to stay and I guess it's a surprise because he hasn't told me but has assurred me that he has a reservation.

Kevin is extremely traditional and unoriginal so I have my suspicions. We will either be staying at the Mayfair in downtown St. Louis or in St. Charles at the Boone's Lick Trail Inn. The Mayfair is a gorgeous, renovated hotel that we chanced upon years ago on Priceline. We got a last-minute reservation in an exquisite suite all done in dark cherry wood and marble. It was impressive. We stayed at the Inn in St. Charles for our fifth anniversary. We stayed in the cottage and it was so cute and fun. The Inn is right on the historic Main Street, which we both love to wander and shop. The best part was the huge jacuzzi tub. Either way, it will be a wonderful trip.

1 comments:

SchauerPuff said...

Have a WONDERFUL time! I can't wait to hear all about it. : )