Thursday, May 21, 2009

He Did It!


Woo Hoo! Kris won! Can you tell I am excited?

This was the most amazing season of Idol. I loved Adam but was so happy that Kris won. Adam was always just a touch too theatrical for me. I like the artists that can sit down with their piano or acoustic guitar and sing a song. That is Kris. He doesn't need the fog or strobe lights to make you sit up and listen. So I am very happy with the outcome but truly hate to see the season come to an end.

I didn't get to see the whole show last night, I just skimmed through to the end to see the results. I saw bits and pieces and it looks like it was quite the shindig! I did see Adam's rendition of Beth...awesome! I tried to get Kevin out of bed to see Kiss perform but he wouldn't. I'll show him tonight. And Queen! I love Cyndi Lauper so really enjoyed her and Allison's performance. And David Cook! I can't wait to be able to watch the show in it's entirety.

But for now...YAY KRIS!!!!!


1 comments:

Christy said...

YES! Yay for Kris! Adam is very very good! He will become successful anyway without the title. I watched the whole show and it was just Great!
I enjoyed KISS, QUEEN, LIONEL RITCHIE, CINDI LAUPER, KEITH URBAN and my FAVORITE ROD STEWART!Everyone did great! The Best American Idol Show and group of singers yet!! I don't know if next year can top this one.