Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Work

I'm all confused about what day it is. It took me a long time to figure out why The Bachelorette was on Sunday night! Yep, it was really Monday but I was all confused there for awhile.

So, back to work today although it is going to be a short day. Kate started running a fever last night and still had one this morning. She seems fine otherwise, a slight cough but that is all. Poor baby. Grandma and Papa were good to help out so I could come get a few things done at work. Besides blogging, that is.

We had a nice weekend, didn't do much of anything, but that is nice in and of itself. I got the last of my flower planting done and we got new handles for our kitchen cabinets and drawers. The girls and I had a cookout one night...hot dogs and s'mores...can't beat that! There was a birthday party at the lake for my niece on Sunday. Took the girls to Burger King so they could play in the play place. And that's about it.

I have a ton of pictures to post so stay tuned!


0 comments: