Tuesday, March 10, 2009

House Rules


Kaelyn has established some rules for our home that I thought I should share in the event that any of you come to visit. There are dire consequenses for breaking our House Rules so consider yourself warned.
Kaelyn made this sign to post so we would all be aware of the rules. She did this all on her own so there are a few misspellings that I will translate for you.
1. Don't Running.
This is self-explanatory and comes from my very frequent yelling "NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE" as Kaelyn and Kate chase each other around and around and around...
2. Don't Hit.
Your little sister!
3. Don't Kick.
The dog, the car, your little sister!
4. Don't Lie.
I'll always find out the truth!
5. Don't Hate.
Wise words from such a little one
6. Don't Scratch.
I love the picture illustrating this one. See the scratch on ther person's head?
7. Don't I Didn't Kick It.
?? I'm not sure about this one.
8. Don't Lock Persons.
As in the bedroom. Or the bathroom.
9. Don't Say No.
Clarification...don't say NO to your mom. Do say NO to drugs, boys, etc.
10. Don't Give Persons Poison.
A very good rule to follow.
11. Don't Whippins.
Because we do a lot of that around here and we really shouldn't.


1 comments:

Scott said...

omg....i'm in tears....that's awesome!