Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaving Town

Monday morning and back to work. It's funny, for so many years, I said that I couldn't do a "traditional" 9-5 job. I hated morning and liked my flexibility. But now that I have gotten into my routine, I love it. Of course, I am up every day anyway, getting Kaelyn ready for school. But I like the mornings now. Wow! That's a huge change for me.

Anywho...I am at work and have just a few things to get done then I am going to cut out of here. I leave for Kansas City tonight for a four day training for work. I have to get packed and the girls packed to go to Grandma and Papa's for the week. I am looking forward to the training and also I get to stay with Enola and that is always fun. Sheila is coming down on Wednesday so we get some girls time.

0 comments: