Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kansas City

Greetings from Kansas City! I made it here safe and sound last night. As I tried to pack, the girls were driving me nuts. And then I felt bad that they were driving me nuts because really all they wanted was attention. I got them over to Mom and Dad's and they started acting so sweet, I didn't want to leave.

But class today was really good. The instructor made the class lots of fun. This is a class I will be teaching at my new job so I was trying to pay close attention. I went to lunch at the hotel with the lady sitting next to me. She is an RN from Springfield and teaches this class at the hospital where she works. She has taught for four years now so she gave me some good advice. That was nice.

Enola is at class tonight so I am at her house alone. I usually like being alone but it is SO quiet. I miss my girls. Kevin too. I am looking forward to our trip to Oklahoma next weekend. We need some extended family time.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi! Stopped over from SITS. You were the commenter after me. Enjoy your trip, even if it is work related.