Saturday, November 08, 2008

Our Saturday

It ended up being a pretty good day despite my little alarm clock waking me at 6 am. Doesn't she know it's Saturday and we get to sleep in?

Mom came over and helped me sort clothes and organize my closet a bit. I always work better when Mom helps me. Thanks Mom! Then she took Kate home while Kaelyn and I went to Columbia to get some stuff we needed. We had a nice afternoon. It's time like that when I realize how mature she is getting. She listens (for the most part) and we talk and just enjoy being together.

Kevin works tomorrow so Mom and I are going to tackle the upstairs. We need to take down Kate's crib and the diaper changing table. Sad! She is growing up way to fast too. They drive me nuts but I love them so much!

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Tell Nancy "Hello" and that I could really use her helping out at my home (you can read my post to truely understand that,lol).

But I did get my folks to take my kids for a couple of days :)