Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Party's Over!

Today is my last day of freedom! Remember that awesome interview I went on a few weeks back? The agency offered me the position, and I decided to accept. And I start tomorrow. I am anxious to get started to at least quit the wondering if I made the right decision. I truly loved being at home but this was a great opportunity that I didn't feel I could pass up. So, we shall see!

In other news...Kevin started working on the dining room floor so this is what it looks like at the moment:


This room will be the hardest and after this, we only have the living room and the office/laundry room area to finish. I'll be glad when it's done. He'll have more time to work on it with me at work and the girls at school or the babysitter.

And now I must get busy, cleaning house!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Congrat's on the new job!

Heather said...

Thanks! I wasn't really wanting a job...but you know how that goes!