Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day Recap

I survived my first day of work. I forgot how long eight hours really is! I know it will go faster when I have actual work to do. It was a little surreal as one hour into the job, I found myself sitting in a meeting with case managers from the state that I had worked with for years. But I think it is going to be good. I am just fascinated with the employees of this company. They are fun and passionate and involved and caring and just really neat people.

Kate seemed to have a good day at the babysitter. When I took her over in the morning, she tried to send her blankie home with me. Her sitter told her, she might need it at naptime. Kate shook her head and told her, "bed at home". I'm not sure if she meant that her bed was at home or that she would be going to bed at home or a little bit of both but it was cute. I know it is good for her...just hard on me.

0 comments: