Thursday, June 05, 2008

Goodbye, Farewell, So Long, Vaya Con Dios, Good Luck, Wish You Well, Take it Slow, Easy Come, Girl, Easy Go" Party

Tonight was our party at El Jimador. We had a nice turn out and it was fun. There were a few awkward moments but all in all, it went well. I have worked with these people for so many years, it is hard to say goodbye. But I have faith that I am being moved into a different direction and am open to the possibilities.

It was strange walking back into the office building, no longer an employee. So different, yet so much the same. I got a big hug from our HR director and he commented that I looked stress-free! I'm working on it! I'm sure I looked much less stressed than the last time I saw him, giving him my resignation with tears streaming down my face. That was the hardest decision I have ever made. I will always believe in the mission of this company and will always take great pride in the team I built and the services we provided. But I had accomplished all I could there and it was time to move on.

0 comments: