Monday, June 02, 2008

Back to Business

This is my fifth week of unemployment. I have loved every minute of it. But I have accomplished next to nothing and I do not want to waste this time. It truly has been a gift dropped into my lap and I want to use it to my advantage. So, it is time to get busy. I reworked my internship objectives tonight and sent them in for review. I have a meeting on Thursday to discuss my first consulting job. It's with Woodhaven, but hey, they are paying me to do work for them so it counts! I am trying to find a name for my company and am hitting lots of dead ends with that. Any ideas out there?

I am going to start back to walking in the morning too.

And I bought material to make the girls some sundresses even though I don't sew.

And I really, really want to start scrapbooking.

And I need to keep on organizing my house and closets and garage.

And I discovered podcasts today and I already downloaded 11 to listen to. But I can multitask and do that whenI am walking so that is all good.

And can't forget our "Goodbye, farewell, so long, Vaya con dios, good luck, Wish you well, take it slow. Easy come, girl, easy go." party for all of us that have recently left Woodhaven, Thursday night at El Jimador.

And vacation in just three weeks.

Whew!

Here is a picture from our girls weekend:

It was a lot of fun and good for the soul!

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Let me know if you start scrapping. I have tools you could borrow, since I never use them! lol

WheresMyAngels said...

okay, how did I miss the part in this post about Woodhaven!! lol Here I should of known before the HC meeting today, since I read this before hand. But I guess I skipped over the Woodhaven part.