Friday, May 30, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. I felt out of it all day. I didn't do much of anything. I need to get busy and get some stuff done. This summer will be over before I know it. Kevin got the time off for vacation next month and I need to get some stuff accomplished before then. I am excited for our trip. We are going to Oklahoma for the Crews family reunion and then onto Houston to visit. I want to go to Galveston for a day and take the girls to the beach. I also want to go to Sea World in San Antonio but not sure if we'll swing that. It will be nice to get away as a family.

Tomorrow is girls weekend. Sheila and I are going to Kansas City to spend the night with Enola. We get to go to my favorite restaurant since it is my birthday! I love my friends!

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Happy Birthday!