Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playroom Pictures

Finally, here are the playroom pictures. It was worth all of the hard work and was good for me to have a project to throw myself into these past few weeks.
The playroom in it's entirety.
The Diamond Wall. It took Kevin and I three tries and four rolls of painters tape to get the diamonds to measure right. Then I hand stenciled a rose at each junction of the diamond. There are two "K"s also stenciled for Kaelyn and Kate.
I painted this entertainment armoire to match the decoration. It also has diamonds on them but I went back over it with glaze to give it an antique look. The same roses and "K"s are stenciled on it.
Mirror, mirror on the wall. This is for the girls to play dress-up.
We, and when I say we, I mean Kevin, laid this new flooring. It is a vinyl tile that comes in strips like wood floor. It really looks good and I am happy that it is moppable as this room exits to the backyard so dogs and little people are always tracking in.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heahter
I love this room I want to move in too. Will you be my mommy too?
Missy

MamaOlive said...

Wow, that is a beautiful play room.
You should be proud.

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, Heather! That is so wonderful and pretty!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! You guys did a great job!