Thursday, May 15, 2008

American Idol

I love American Idol but since I am so busy during the day and evening, I have to DVR it. I love my DVR. Pause, fast foward, rewind...so much control, right at my fingertips. I find myself, for a split second,wanting to rewind the radio when I miss something. I sometimes wish life were like that...there are so many moments I would love to rewind or pause and even a few I would like to fast forward through! But, back to American Idol. I do love it and am very happy with the final two. I love David Cook. Watching the show on DVR, I have my own way of judging. I watch them all but if they aren't catching my attention, I fast forward through them. Kind of like the Gong Show. Mind you, I am usually watching this at 12 am so I have to do this or I'll fall asleep. That being said, I have never forwarded through David Cook's performances. They always keep me entranced. I love his voice and he has such charisma. I can't wait for next weeks show.

0 comments: