Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Final Farewell

I went to the farewell barbecue for my work tonight. It was really nice and I felt special. It was also very hard as this was so much more than a job for me. I will always miss it but know I made the right decision. I worked with the most amazing people, both clients and employees. The company I worked for is having some troubles right now and it's unfortunate because they do a lot of good. I truly hope they can work through the issues.

One more day before our trip to Des Moines. We got a lot of housework done today, with mom's help. Thanks Mom! I am close to getting my house back. Now if only my washer was working! Mom has saved the day there too doing umpteen loads of laundry for us. It's amazing how much laundry we go through. The play room is done! I took pictures and will post tomorrow. I am too tired tonight.

0 comments: