Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LOOOONG Day

Today was a very long day. I have some vacation hours to use up so I thought I would take a half day off. I wanted to get the girls' Easter pictures taken. That didn't happen. Both girls were absolute terrors the entire day. I put Kate to bed at 6:30 as she hadn't napped all day and I got Kaelyn laid down at the same time with a movie. Kate went right to bed but Kaelyn is still awake. It is almost 11 pm! I don't know how she does it. I have tried everything. It is crazy!

In other news, I put our Biggest Loser application packet in the mail yesterday. We each had to complete a 10-page written application, submit photos and the 10-minute video, which was more like 14 minutes. So, now we wait.

We have our trip to Kansas City coming up this weekend. I am way too excited to see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes for the second time. There are eleven of us going: the four of us, Kellie, Mom, Devan and Clairice, and we are meeting Tracy, Greg, and Lily there. Then we are going to stay the night in Kansas City.

I want to go back to the Italian restaurant down at the Plaza that Kevin and I found when we went to the city for his 40th birthday. It was so out of the way that we almost walked past it. We had been to three other restaurants that had waits of over an hour each, and we were starving, so we popped in there. It was called Bucca di Beppo's and it was the best Italian food I have ever had. I have been craving their homemade bruscetta since then. Basil!

0 comments: