Friday, March 21, 2008

TGIF!

Today was a pretty good day. I went to the Biggest Loser competion at work and got signed up and weighed. That was depressing. We are in teams of four and have twelve weeks to lose weight for case prizes.

After work, Mom, Dad and I went to look at a house that I have had my eye on for several years. My parents and I are kind of strange like that, we love to look at houses. I know the realtor hates to get our calls. Anyway, I loved the house but it is really out of price range. It is unfinished and will get pretty pricey to finish it. Someday, perhaps. We have bills to pay off first.

Speaking of depressing, depression is a funny thing. I knew I had been down in the dumps for several weeks. I had no energy and no motivation. Then today, it is like a cloud has lifted and I feel better. Maybe now I can get my house cleaned!

0 comments: