Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reading

I love to read. Now that I nearing the end of school, I have time to read whatever I want. I would try not to start a novel, during school, because I always had other things to do, like study. Most of the time, when I start a book, I keep reading until I am done with it. Just this week alone, I have read three books. Something Blue by Emily Giffen, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, and Cousins by Rona Jaffe. They were all very good. It has been nice to curl up on the couch or take a long bath with a book. I have missed that.

Otherwise, it was a quiet, lazy day. I had plans to go into Columbia to get out of the house but I never mustered up the energy and sent Kevin to do our errands instead. I took a few short naps and read and played with the kids. It was a nice day.

0 comments: