Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another Day, Another Mouse

I promise that this blog is not going to be all about my cat catching mice but it's fascinating to me. Tonight I am relaxing on the couch watching American Idol and see Sam Henry at of the corner of my eye having a grand old time playing with something. I investigate and yes, it is a dead mouse. He was tossing it in the air and pouncing on it, again and again. This wasn't a baby mouse, either! I finally got him away and managed to scoop the mouse up into the dust pan and flushed it down the toilet. Aren't you proud of me, Mom??

I guess I need to go buy some mouse traps.

In other news, tomorrow is looking to be a very hard day. Some parts of my job will always be hard for me. I have to remain focused on the individuals I work with, and what they deserve. Hopefully it will be over quickly.

And then I think I am going to head for Nebraska to spend some time with my family. Nothing like family when you are feeling down.

0 comments: