Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's Saturday!

It's a day of rest. That's funny. Saturday's are just like every other day for me...non-stop activity. I haven't even had a chance to blog all week. I worked several long days this week but managed to get quite a bit done. Next week is going to be crazy busy too. Actually July is going to be that way all month. We have big activities going three weekends in a row. We have class in Des Moines one weekend, and then my family reunion here and then to Oklahoma for Kevin's family reunion. Whew!

It's been a pretty good week. I was thrilled to see all my favorites back up for another season of Big Brother. I have already voted for Kaysar, Howie and Janie. I love Big Brother.

I talked to my sister today about my biz idea. I really need her on board with me. I was happy with the conversation. I keep telling her that I can make us lots of money. I think Kevin is getting a little frustrated and nervous with my constant talk about quitting my job and taking this risk. We shall see.

And I just have to say that today I am very thankful for my family. There are some doozies out there.

0 comments: