Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cookies

I made some low-carb no bake cookies tonight to celebrate one week on Atkins. They didn't set up very well so I stuck them in the freezer. Something tastes a little funny about them but they are okay. I certainly couldn't see myself eating more than one at a sitting, which is a good thing. I have lost around 7 pounds this week...yay me!

Much better than the cookies was the crustless bacon, brocolli and cheese quiche that I made for dinner. Yummy!

Kevin is home tomorrow. This week has gone very fast. He is going to pick the girls up from the sitter for me so I can work late and get a few things done at the office. This month has been so hectic with many days spend away from the office that I am behind on some stuff.

Kaelyn knocked Kate out of the baby swing somehow. I was getting dressed for work when I heard a thump and Kate started to scream. Kaelyn yelled, "Mama come here!" Kate was laying on the floor beneath the swing, still screaming. I picked her up and she calmed right down. She wasn't hurt at all. Kaelyn seems to be getting more rough with her as Kate is getting older.

Off to bed.

0 comments: