Monday, June 19, 2006

LONG day

Today was a looonnngggg day! Okay, I admit, the days that Kevin is gone are all very long. I have to do everything..get the kids up, get them ready, take them to the sitters, work, pick them up, feed them, get them ready for bed. I'm really not complaining.

I had to go to St. Louis today for work. That was five funfilled hours in the car. That added to my very long day.

But it was a good day. I stayed up late last night reading The Runaway Jury. I had never read it or seen the movie. It was good. I like John Grisham, I had forgotten how good he was. But I really needed to be asleep long before 2:30 am!

I finally got all the flowers planted in the planters for the porch. Kaelyn wanted to help but I didn't want her to get dirty. She watered them for me instead.

We're having an issue with our neighbor but too tired now to write about it. Maybe tomorrow!

0 comments: