Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another Week

How has almost another week gone by? I have been working some really long hours this month. I am exhausted by the time I get home and get the girls to bed. We are getting DSL tomorrow though so my slow dial-up days will be long gone. I am excited to have a faster connection.

The girls are asleep and their Daddy is playing a computer game. He loves these "Total War" games where he can strategically take over the world. Wahahaha!

We went over to Jeff City this evening and did a little shopping. Went to Old Navy and bought the girls cute July 4th shirts. I want to get their pictures taken together. I am way behind on pictures. I need to get Kate's six-months** and Kaelyn's three-years done. I also want to get their pictures in the little poodle outfits that I bought for them before Kate was born. I need to become a photographer.

**I can't believe that my baby is already six months old! It doesn't seem possible. She is such a sweet baby and definitely has us wrapped around her finger.

0 comments: