Friday, June 30, 2006

Water Park


Oh my heavens! This here DSL stuff is just amazin'! Kevin got'r all hooked up fer me tonight and I am just happy as a clam.

I'm also a little tired, if you couldn't tell from the silliness (okay, stupidness (is that a word? Too tired to look it up)) of the previous few sentences. I do feel a little silly to be so excited about finally having DSL at home when the rest of the world has had it forever. What can I say? We live in Podunk and it just got here!

Kaelyn is in the tub and singing a song about "my dreams will come true"...what kind of dreams do a three-year-old have? Whatever they are, I certainly do hope that they come true, little girl of mine.

I went to Big Surf Water Parktoday with work. My team has planned this trip every year for the past six years (I think). It was a very nice day, hot but a nice breeze to cool it down. Kevin and the girls drove down and met me. We let Kaelyn play for a few hours before heading home. She had a good time.

0 comments: