Friday, December 04, 2009

What the heck?

I was driving to work yesteday, listening to the radio as I usually do, unless I am talking on the phone. I drive thirty miles on rural highway to and from work everyday...talking on the phone is fairly safe. But I digress. I was listening to Man Cow radio show and they were interviewing someone from the Ashley Madison agency. This is a dating agency for married people who want to have affairs...online dating for people already in relationships. I just checked out their website and their tagline is "Life is short, have an affair?" This is one of those moments, when I have to stop and wonder, what is our world coming to? Life is short but eternity is forever and last I checked, many considered adultory to be immoral and a sin.

During the interview, the statistic that the U.S. infidelity rate was 84%. Wow. That's all I have to say about that.

But what really got me and what I feel compelled to share is that Man Cow made a comment about this being the "Devil's Website". "It's not the Devil's website. There are almost 5 million registed members," argued the spokesperson. There could be ten million users, and it still wouldn't make it RIGHT. I was taught that two wrongs don't make a right!



0 comments: