Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playing Catch UP

My apologies for slacking on my posting. I started last week with a toothache that quickly became a TOOTHACHE. I missed work two days last week...because of my tooth! I finally got into a dentist and they recommended a root canal that couldn't be done until May 26! I did get some Vicodin and antibiotics and the promise that I would start feeling better within forty-eight hours. Forty-eight hours passed and still no relief. I literally cried on the way to work on Friday and Monday because I felt so bad. The crying worked and Mom pulled strings and got me into another dentist. This guy said my tooth appeared to be trying to do it's own root canal...I guess that explains the pain! He prescribed a different antibiotic, more painkillers and I get to go back tomorrow. That I am even writing about this and trying to make light of it, means I am finally feeling human again.

And it is Recital Week for Kaelyn. That means every night this week we have to go to the theater and rehearse for three houses a night. That makes for a very tired kid and mom. Last night went well but it's going to be a very long week. I have a new respect for the dance instructor.

I did catch American Idol when I got home last night. What a great night! I am so loving Kris. I think he is adorable and he can sing too! Of course Danny and Adam were good. I think it will be Matt's turn to go home tonight. No judges save this week. They are all very good, it's hard to predict who will make the final two. If I had to say, it will be Danny and Adam.

What else? I am planning a day long Staff Appreciation Day for Friday. It is finally coming together. I need to go buy some decorations later today.

And that's what's been going on in my world. What's going on in yours?

1 comments:

freece said...

So sorry that you are sufering from a toothache! Soon it will be all over.
Ahh yes new respect for the Dance Instructor..aahh to think she puts in so many hours to teach all the little girls!
Yes I agree with you..it will come down to Adam and Danny...tho they all sing good. was shocked that Adam was on the last 3 list!
Okay hope you get well, feel good, and be Happy!
Love You!
Christy