Sunday, January 18, 2009

MInd Meanderings

It's Sunday night again with very little accomplished for the weekend. I did get a bit of house cleaning done with Mom's help yesterday. We had a nice family dinner at Mom and Dad's today. The rest of the time, the girls and I hung out.

I got some new body spray in the flavor Buttercream Vanilla. I put some on and Kaelyn commented that I smelled like pudding! Everybody likes pudding, so you can't beat that! It really does smell yummy.

Kevin is teaching Kaelyn how to play checkers. She is quite good, but her mind works that way. I hate checkers and she keeps begging me to play with her. I feel bad but I really hate checkers. They are playing a "challenge" at the moment and she wants everyone to watch. She doesn't understand that checkers isn't that fun to watch.

I made a really yummy chicken pot pie last night. It was so easy and was really good. Comfort food at it's best. Mom made pot roast today...more comfort food. I am feeling rather full tonight.

We played musical beds again last night. I fell asleep on the couch watching Friday Night Lights. Around 12:30, Kate came down and had to use the bathroom. She needed help with her jammies. She felt really warm to me, so I had her lay down on the couch with me. I woke up a bit later, very squished and moved to the opposite end of the couch. A few hours later, I went and got into my bed. Here came Kaelyn at 4:30 am saying she couldn't sleep. She crawled in with us, squishing me again. I hate to be squished when I sleep. I dozed off but then woke up enough to go up to her bed. And that's where they found me this morning.

I just love kids in footie jammies. I think the world would be a better place if that was the only clothes we all wore. We all just went around in footie jammies all the time. That would be so great.

And what do you think of my new back ground?

0 comments: