Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sorry So Short

Sorry I have been missing in action this past week. We have been working furiously on the dining room floor. I had to threaten to skip decorating for Christmas unless the floor was done first and it must have worked because the floor is done and the Christmas tree is up. What a relief!

Things are hectic at work as we prepare for the upcoming CARF survey. Plus I am on the planning committee for the holiday party next Friday. I had new employees to orient last week and also an eight hour class. And on top of everything else, I have been sick for what feels like forever.

But enough of the whining, time to get my big girl to bed.

1 comments:

Scott said...

Sounds like you're pretty busy right now! Are your girls enjoying the Xmas lights? My oldest two are loving them. We drive around almost every night to sight see. There is one REALLY lit up house that Jay has decided is Santas house! lol :)

Wasn't that video hilarious! I crack up every time I watch it! lol

And I love your new background! Too cute!!!