Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sisters!

I just went upstairs to let the dog out who was locked in one of the bedrooms. Obviously I am the only one who can hear him scratching at our 100-year-old wood doors. When I got upstairs, this sign was taped to Kaelyn's door. Well, what used to be Kaelyn's door, and is now the room that holds Kaelyn AND Kate's beds. You see the problem? It's a good thing (or bad, depending on who you ask) that Kate can't read yet.

It's hard for me to understand how Kaelyn feels, probably because I was the pesky little sister. Tracy is the only sister I remember living with and I idolized her. I still do! She had a queen-sized waterbed in her room, while I had a measly twin-bed. I remember her letting me come to her room and sit on the edge of the bed. I was instructed not to move from that spot and she put on her Grease album for me to listen to. I even got to hold the album and look at all the pictures on it. That was great! Thanks Tracy!

1 comments:

Scott said...

Oh gosh! I remember stuff like this. Except mine were warding off little brothers! LOL