Sunday, October 19, 2008

Camp Fire Girls


It's been a long week...a good week, but a long one. I only worked three days at the office and then to the Lodge of the Four Seasons for a conference on Thursday and Friday.

Yesterday the kids drove me nutso all day. As if my two weren't bad enough, I let my niece come over for a sleep over. We drove to Moberly to go to a cookout at Enola's house. That was fun but the trip there was H E double hockey sticks as three kids in the backseat does not make for an enjoyable car ride. At least on the way home, Kate fell into a sugar coma and slept all the way.

Here are the girls and I by the fire (can't you just smell that smoke?)

I have so much more to write but it's late and I am tired. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comments:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Hey There...
Stopping over from SITS!!! I can totally relate to the kids in the backseat. Mine are bad enough, a little better now that my daughter sits up front. But when I used to take my nephews places with us, Oh goodness it was rowdy!!!
But the picture of you and your friends looks like you at least had fun!!