Monday, September 01, 2008

Our Busy Weekend

It's been a busy weekend! Saturday was the Alumni Banquet at my high school. They have one every three years. I have never been before despite graduating seventeen years ago. The younger people don't really go to this but I am glad I did. Here are some pictures:






I had a nice time and it appears I will be part of the planning committee for the next one so maybe we can get more younger people there.

After the dinner, Kevin and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. We went to Red Lobster for dinner (yes, another dinner). Our first date was seven years ago on September 1 at Red Lobster. Kevin gave me an emerald cut Mystic Fire Topaz pendant and chain and pearl earrings. I love them both.

Then yesterday, we went to church and later in the day to my sister's for Devan's birthday party. She is eight years old now.


We got home late, got the girls in the tub. Then they were hungry so I made them a cup of soup to share. I checked on them once and they were eating. The next time I checked on them, this is what I found:



Kate had crawled up on the pillows and went to sleep. Poor baby! I felt like a bad mommy!

0 comments: