Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF!

It's been a really long time since I have been this happy to see Friday come. But our first week of school went really well. We only overslept twice, once mom had to call us and the other she had to come over to wake us up. Thanks Mom! Kaelyn has went to bed better than I expected but she is still so tired by evening. Tired and grouchy! Whew! But it's weekend now, time to relax.

We don't have any big plans for the weekend. I am thinking about taking the girls to the Columbia Balloon Invitational tomorrow night to watch all the balloons. I think they would like that. Kevin has to work until 5:30 pm so we could meet up with him then. Otherwise I think Mom and I plan to tackle the toy room closet in hopes to better organize the toys in the room. But first we have to find a home for everything that is in the closet. I don't think Mom has any idea of what a project this is going to be.

My new and improved healthy eating lifestyle, aka diet, is going well. I really don't know how well because I can't find a reliable scale to save me life. Mom and I got to walk several times this week. I had two doctors appointments that got in the way and it rained yesterday.

So all in all, a very good week. I am tired and it is time to get the little one to bed.

2 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm laughing about Nancy having to wake you up! TWICE! What was it about this week. My morning staff was late Thurs and Fri, she overslept and she never does.I was going nuts trying to get the girls ready and get upstairs to give out meds.

Oh didn't realize there was a ballon thing tonight. Might try to take the girls.

Scott said...

Good to hear your first week went well!

Great job on your diet. I wish I could get motivated and do something!