Sunday, August 24, 2008

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Oy! The weekend went fast! And we didn't do a darn thing. I did take the girls to Sunday School and church today and then later to the church Ice Cream Social. Kevin ate four bowls of ice cream there before I ran him off. I resisted and ate no bowls of ice cream. Go Me!

I cooked ribs for dinner last night but they took longer to make then I thought so it was close to 9 pm by the time we were eating. And then when we weren't looking, the dog ate all but two of the ribs out of the pan sitting on the stove. So I had ribs for dinner and I sauteed some shrimp for Kevin. And he burnt the green beans so dinner left a lot to be desired.

I managed to keep Kaelyn on her schedule all weekend so am happy with that. She starts ballet/tap/jazz class on Tuesday. She looks so cute in her leotard and tights, dancing around the living room. She makes us pretend to be the audience and one of us has to say "Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for the dancing ballerina" and then she comes twirling and dancing into the room. Quite an imagination, this kid has.

And Kate seems to be feeling better so maybe her teeth aren't hurting her like they seemed to be. I am really not sure if the teeth were the cause for her grouchiness but I am going with that.

And that is all I can think of tonight.

0 comments: