Thursday, August 07, 2008

Lots of Reading

I haven't felt very good this week so I have been a bit lazy. So far this week, I reread all 897 pages of the book "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamp, which may just be the best book I have ever read. Then today, I just finished "Creature" by John Saul. I remember reading John Saul's book as a KID! They scared me then and they scare me now. Kevin and I reading "The Puprose Drive Life" together. We're only on Day Three but it's very good. I bought this book several years ago but had never read it.

Kaelyn and I made my favorite low-carb food, Crunchy Chicken Nuggers and sugar-free jello for dessert. Yum!

4 comments:

Scott said...

I Know This Much Is True is one of my FAVORITE books ever!

Have you read A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving? It's a really good book too.

I like John Saul too. And Dean Koontz. They have really similar writing styles.

Heather said...

I haven't read A Prayer for Owen Meany but just finished rereading A widow for One Year and I love that book!

And I just realized that it is Dean Koontz that really scares me. John Saul isn't so bad.

Scott said...

A Window For One Year. That sounds familiar but I haven't read it. I'll have to add it of my list of books I've still got to read!

Heather said...

So many books, so little time!