Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sisters

I was sitting here at the computer, watching last night's episode of Big Brother because we aren't getting our local CBS right now. I realized that it was pretty quiet in my house. Quiet is unusual with two girls. There is always some drama, or a need that only I can meet. I peek into the living room and this is what I see:

They were acutally laying on the couch TOGETHER and not arguing! I realize that the arguing is only going to get worse, and that some days it will seem like they never stop. That is why I plan to cherish all of these moments that I can. The moments where Kaelyn comments that Kate has such a beautiful smile. Or the moments when Kate runs across the room and throws her arms around Kaelyn...all of the moments when it appears that they understand when I tell them that a sister is a best friend for life.

0 comments: