Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Interview

Okay, the job interview was a little strange. It went well, I thought. The lady doing the interview was very nice but seemed concerned that the job entailed doing the same stuff I did at Woodhaven. She wondered if I had gone to school to get my Masters just to keep doing what I had been doing for eleven years. I have to seriously consider that myself. We'll see...I'm not going to worry it too hard until I get offered the job! Then I will have some decisions to make.

We got the girls another little pool yesterday. The last one we bought got a tear in the bottom and wouldn't hold water. They had fun. I also got myself an awesome lounge chair. I have been really trying to pinch pennies so this was a bit of a splurge for me but I really love it. It is so comfy and since I have to be outside when the girls swim, at least I can be comfortable. It felt so good, laying in the sun with a good book, that I got sunburned again. This time on my legs. Course I don't think they have seen the sun in several years!

0 comments: