Monday, May 05, 2008

Manic Monday

I have spent a good part of the day painting the toy room. It looks like a princess threw up in there! It is pink and purple and blue and lavendar and dark pink and tinkerbell green and well, you get the picture. I need to do the wallpaper border and a few other things and I think it will all come together. Kevin got the floor done this weekend and it looks great. I am so excited to have a floor that I can just mop up after the dogs run in with dirty feet.

Kate is finally starting to really talk and I feel like we are getting to know one another. I was on my way out the door to work when she would be getting up in the mornings. She goes to bed at 7 pm so our time together was limited. I am really enjoying my time with her. I look at Kaelyn, five already, and realize how fast they grow up and I don't want to waste a single minute. This is the most important job I will ever have.

0 comments: