Wednesday, May 07, 2008

iPod Search

I am still trying to get the playroom done. It is taking forever! It's going to be really cute when I am done, just not sure when that will be!

I have walked 45 minutes the past two mornings. I want to get an MP3 player to walk with. I did a search last night and realized that I know next to nothing about them. So I called my friend Jennifer and she told me that I needed an iPOD Nano. The walking has felt so good. Yesterday I headed out of town and walked down a gravel road. It was so peaceful. I am reclaiming simplicity in my life and it feels great!

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Ipods confuse me!! lol
Aysha takes dance at Dance Arts. They have some summer classes from June to July this year. She is in creative movement (which is 3 to 5) and there is also Kinderdance (which is 4 to 5 years of age. I think the summer session is a little over 70 dollars, it is one 45 min class a week. During the year, there is a fall and a winter session and they run over 120 a session. Then you pay separately for the spring recital at Jesse Hall. Hallie Reeves is one of the best kids teachers but she teaches just mornings. She used to be a special ed teacher at Rockbridge and a coach to either cheerleading or pom poms.

Aysha loves loves dance, she gets so sad when she doesn't have a lesson. Course she also wants to do pottery now and I am trying to figure out how to pay for it all. Access Arts has a parent child pottery class and she really wants in it.