Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Baby

It has been a whirlwind of a week. My days have been constant running, trying to get everything done, with no end in sight. I keep reminding myself, "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job". I am so thankful though for the awesome people I work with. They have made this time of change so much easier.

So, I'm not getting too much work done on my internship. I have some great ideas though. If only there were more hours in the day.

And last but certainly not least, I registered my baby for kindergarten today. She seemed to do very well with the screening and seems excited for school. I was thrilled to learn that they may have summer school and the pre-kindergartners can go two times a week for half days. I was trying to figure out something for Kaelyn to do this summer so that would be great. It is looking like there will be 15 kindergartners in the fall. My graduating class had 15, so that is a good number. The teacher seemed very sweet.




Here is my baby, almost five years ago. Kaelyn's birthday is Friday. I am going to school with her in the morning, taking cupcakes for her to share with the class. I'll stay for the rest of the morning, as it is "Trike Day" whatever that means. Ms. Gerhard promises it is fun so I am looking forward to it. Afterwards, I think we'll go to Columbia, have some lunch, and then go to the mall for haircuts and manicures. I can't wait!

0 comments: