Thursday, April 24, 2008

Great Grape Taste

It's pretty sad when you're sick and all the medicine you have in the house is Children's Dimetapp Cold and Allergy Elixir in Great Grape Taste and you feel so bad that you take it anyway. And for an adult, that means four teaspoons every four hours. Four teaspoons is a lot of elisir, Great Grape Taste or not! And then as we are out of dishwasher detergent, there isn't a clean spoon in the house so I used the children's syringe to take my medicine.

I still feel like crap.

I went to Barnes and Noble and bought four books earlier today: Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky, Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin, Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield and The Ultimate Cheapskates's Road Map to True Riches by Jeff Yeager. What to read first?!? As with most things in my life, my reading tastes are qutie eclectic.

I went to happy hour on Tuesday with my co-workers to celebrate our supervisor's birthday. I had really good Bruschetta (but not as good as Bucca di Beppo Bruschetta) and two Pomtinis (pomegranante martinis's) Yum!

0 comments: