Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Work From Home

I "worked from home" today. Which actually means I worked from mom and dad's today as there is no way I can get work done here. I spent a little over three hours at their house and got three IP's done! And it's only the 13th. I am usually pushing the end of the month with these. I feel like I accomplished so much!

As Dad is retired, he was home and he had the cable music station tuned into Elvis, only Elvis all day long. It was great! That man had the most amazing voice (Elvis, not my dad, who is where I inherited my tone-deafness from). Afterwards, I came home and played with the girls and talked to Kevin. We played outside with Bella and picked up the yard. Then we took a walk to the post office and back over to mom and dad's. It was gorgeous weather. I am so ready for spring.

0 comments: