Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Day

I started my internship a few weeks ago. I have to get 400 hours in to complete my internship and receive my master's degree. So far, I have 7 hours down and 393 to go! The good part is I get to do the hours at my agency, as long as I am doing things other than my regular job. Our Administration team is being very supportive and I am thankful for that. I will have the opportunity to work on different projects within the departments of the agency. I need to get my goals and objectives wrote up and approved though.

We graduate May 18 and are going to Des Moines for the graduation ceremony. I am getting excited! But I am also considering having a party here afterwards to celebrate with people that couldn't come to the ceremony. Any excuse for a party!

I am going to work from home tomorrow and am hoping to get a lot accomplished. I may have to escape for a few hours over to mom and dad's to accomplish this though. It is hard to get anything done here at home with the girls. I love them but they are sure demanding :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget we might be on Biggest Loser by then. So keep your options open for sure. I mean we are funny, cute, chubby, and need help from them why on earth would they not chose us, the homecoming queens? Hope to see you soon.
Missy

Heather said...

How could I forget? Actually I have to go to Columbia Photo tomorrow and get our video transferred over to a full-size tape and then get it in the mail. I thought the deadline was today but they moved it until the 24th. We are in like flynn!