Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lazy Weekend

How can an entire weekend have gone by and I have done NOTHING? I sit amongst the mess I call home and can't muster the energy to do a thing about it. Kaelyn had some "sick bugs" yesterday and woke up vomiting. I didn't get much better. She slept most of the day. Today Kevin seems to have caught the same sick bugs and is still in bed. I am just praying that Kate doesn't get it.

I did take a nice walk with Mom and the dogs yesterday. It was a little cool but felt good to be out and about. My goal is to do some sort of exercise daily. I found the cutest little water bottles at Walmart yesterday. Each one hold 32 oz. of water and are easy to handle. I bought three of them and plan to go get a few more to give to my biggest loser team members at work. They come in pink, lime green and blue...of course, I bought on of each. Still, they were only $1.47 each.

And that is all that is going on around here!

0 comments: