Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bathroom Makeover


I must have felt bad for doing nothing because I decided to makeover my bathroom. Tonight. I have one coat of Sycamore Grove paint on the walls and one coat of Bright White on my vanity and medicine cabinet (they were oak colored...too much brown!) My bathroom is really small so it didn't take too much time. Kaelyn helped me paint and she was so cute, stripped down to her underwear, painting with her little brush. I bought a new shower curtain, although it is the same one I already had.

I love the colors on the curtain but I was never happy with the way the walls came out. It matched okay but it was a Crest toothpaste blue color. Now the walls are a chocolate milk color with the white trim. I think it will look nice. I'll post a picture after Kevin gets it done tomorrow. Notice, I start the mess and Kevin gets to clean it up!

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh I love the colors!