Saturday, February 23, 2008

Longest Week Ever

Guess who's getting sick now! Yep, you guessed it...me! The girls still aren't feeling very well. I stayed home with them yesterday. I swear, this has been the longest week of my life. I stayed with them Monday and Tuesday, Kevin stayed with them on Wednesday and Thursday, and me again yesterday. Kate especially, is so grouchy. She is usually very sweet-natured so this is a big change! I was feeling pretty rough last night but it's not as bad this morning. We'll see.

Yesterday was a hard day. I was disappointed by someone I care a great deal for. It's hard always being the bigger person.

We have a birthday party today for Kaelyn's best friend at Chuck E. Cheese. She wants to wear "fancy clothes', and I am not sure what that means. I guess I'll soon be finding out.

0 comments: