Sunday, February 24, 2008

Biggest Loser


My old friend Missy came to town today. We have decided to submit applications and a tape for the next season of Biggest Loser. We drove around town and took video and talked about the past. The application is 10 pages long and asks all kinds of personal questions, some of them quite funny.

Missy was a year behind me in high school and we weren't friends then. She was Homecoming Queen at our little school in 1990 and she crowned me Homecoming Queen in 1991. After we had both graduated, and I moved back to the area after college, we got to know one another and realized we had a lot in common. Like a love of make-up and products. We became very good friends. So, we used that angle for our application video...former beauty queens turned fatties!

Mom and Kevin are already worrying about what will happen if we are chosen, considering contestents have to go the California for an extended stay at the Biggest Loser ranch. I told them that we can worry about that when we DO get chosen (not if, when!) Regardless, it was a great time getting a chance to spend a few hours with my friend. And I have always wanted to say that I applied to be on a Reality TV show!

0 comments: