Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF

Yes, I am very glad that it is Friday. I do have to work for a little while tomorrow and then a birthday party for one of Kaelyn's friends tomorrow evening. She is looking forward to that. My friend is having the party at my parents place, so we can use the pool. I told her that Kaelyn was going to think the part was for her, as it was at HER grandparents house.

So, it will be another busy day. The weeks just keep rushing by. I finally had Kaelyn's three year pictures taken. They came out okay. I will post them here soon. I tried to take Kate today but she wouldn't smile for anything so we rescheduled for next week. Really doubt she'll smile then either but we shall see. Kaelyn never did. We had to work and work for them, and would maybe get one smile if we were lucky.

And really, not much else is new this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin this blog! You're a good writer! I like to envision my own blogs as a book someday for my kids - your "book" will be special too, even if to you it seems like just a regular, everyday story right now. Keep posting pics - your girls are so cute! And I LOVED the video you posted of Kaelyn (sp?) doing her own little version of sign language - that was so funny! :o)