Sunday, August 13, 2006

Halfway There

And with the push of the send button, I just emailed both of our final projects for our Strategic Planning class. And with that push, we are now officially halfway through with our masters program. The program is fourteen classes or forty-two semester hours, and this was our seventh class. WooHoo! I can definitely see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It hasn't been easy, going to school, with two small children and working full-time but I am proud that we are making it. We support one another in this endeavor very well and I have enjoyed being on this journey with Kevin. I have learned a lot about him through this process. Although when we started this program, I knew he was a better student than I am. I am a major procrastinator. Kevin had really good study skills. I thought he would be a good influence on me. Well, it's been the other way around. He spent the day yesterday writing eighteen pages for this paper while I entertained the girls. Of course he had to work today, so I squeaked out nine pages while still entertaining the girls.

Did I mention that we both have 4.0 GPA's at this halfway mark?? Go us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Oh Wow!
I am just the most proud Mother and Mother-In-Law of 2 of the smartest grownups!
Congratulations on the 4.0 grade!!
You both have worked hard and the day will come when you can reap your rewards.
Love Mom