Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Potty Train

Kaelyn is now three years and three months old. We have been trying to potty train for well over a year now. She just wasn't interested. They say not to push, so we didn't but it was getting a little embarrassing. I decided to set a date, the Monday after our trip, and stated no more diapers. That has been ten days ago and she is doing great. She has had some accidents but not many. She is dry every morning. I am so proud of her.

One night last week, she was taking a bath. I heard her yelling, "there's poop in the tub! Mom, there's poop in the tub." I walked to the bathroom to take a look and sure enough, there was poop in the tub. I told her to let the water out and I started scooping the little turds. While trying to catch one, I looked down and my toothbrush was floating in the water. Dangit!

0 comments: